BioBreak is a members-only relationship building community intended to foster a stronger regional environment for executives in the life sciences and investors.
BioBreak relies entirely on the generosity of our sponsors to fund the events as we do not charge admission for qualified members. We encourage investors, industry companies, and companies that support the industry to support our organization. The benefits and value proposition are detailed below.
- Support the local life science community
- Gain access to an exclusive community of action-oriented executives
- Market and create brand awareness for your company
- Establish relationships and generate leads
- For service providers, admittance to events that are otherwise closed
- Exclusive networking in a private setting with top leaders and decision makers
- Increase visibility in the local life science community
- Meet and build relationships with a target audience
- Ability to invite qualified colleagues, clients, or potential clients to join BioBreak
- Advance access to the attendee list for each event
- Verbal recognition at the events
- Attendance non-qualified members to events
- Right of first refusal for sponsorship the following year
- Inclusion in BioBreak’s event marketing: website, emails, social media, signage
Become a Sponsor
For more information about sponsorship, please email us at sponsorship@BioBreak.org.
“Throughout the past 15 years, BioBreak has played an instrumental role in allowing myself and Locust Walk to authentically build lasting mutually beneficial relationships with life sciences executives across the country and in Europe. BioBreak always adheres to their membership criterion to honor the caliber of conversation promise, which is key to success.”
– Geoff Meyerson, CEO & Co-Founder, Locust Walk
“As strategists, we are always looking to engage and gain insights from fellow industry leaders. BioBreak provides that in spades.”
– Doug MacDougall, Managing Partner, MacDougall
“We find that BioBreak is a great venue to attend to run into great opportunities for business development, partnership and other great relationships with folks we already know, and those we don’t yet know in this super collaborative industry! You never really know who is an overlapping collaborative contact but making new friends at BioBreak is a given!”
– Laurie Halloran, President & CEO, Halloran Consulting Group