BioBreak is a members-only relationship building community intended to foster a stronger regional environment for executives in the life sciences and investors.
BioBreak relies entirely on the generous support of our sponsors to fund our events, as we are committed to offering free admission to qualified members. We extend an invitation to investors, industry companies, and those aligned with the industry to support our organization. The advantages and value that partnering with us brings are outlined below.
- Support the local life science community
- Gain direct access to an exclusive cohort of action-oriented executives
- Expand your company’s brand awareness among industry leaders
- Cultivate relationships and, for affiliate sponsors, cultivate new business avenues
- Exclusive relationship building with top executives and decision-makers
- Enhanced visibility within the global life science community
- The ability to extend invitations to qualified colleagues, or clients to join BioBreak
- Early access to RSVP lists
- Verbal acknowledgment at each event
- Attendance non-qualified members to events
- Right of first refusal for sponsorship in the subsequent year
- Inclusion in BioBreak’s event marketing initiatives, including website, emails, social media, and signage
Become a Sponsor
For more information about sponsorship, please email us at sponsorship@BioBreak.org.
“Throughout the past 15 years, BioBreak has played an instrumental role in allowing myself and Locust Walk to authentically build lasting mutually beneficial relationships with life sciences executives across the country and in Europe. BioBreak always adheres to their membership criterion to honor the caliber of conversation promise, which is key to success.”
– Geoff Meyerson, CEO & Co-Founder, Locust Walk
“As strategists, we are always looking to engage and gain insights from fellow industry leaders. BioBreak provides that in spades.”
– Doug MacDougall, Managing Partner, MacDougall
“We find that BioBreak is a great venue to attend to run into great opportunities for business development, partnership and other great relationships with folks we already know, and those we don’t yet know in this super collaborative industry! You never really know who is an overlapping collaborative contact but making new friends at BioBreak is a given!”
– Laurie Halloran, President & CEO, Halloran Consulting Group