BioBreak is a members-only relationship building community intended to foster a stronger regional environment for executives in the life sciences and investors.
The BioBreak Organization relies entirely on the generosity of our sponsors to fund the events as we do not charge admission for qualified members. We encourage investors, industry companies, and companies that support the industry to support our organization. The benefits and value proposition are detailed below.
- Logo and company website link on the page of the BioBreak website for the sponsored region
- Logo on BioBreak marketing emails promoting the sponsored event
- Logo signage and verbal acknowledgment at each event
- Advance access to the attendee list for each BioBreak event
- Attendance by three executives from your company at each regional event
- Support the local life science community
- Create brand awareness for your company in an exclusive environment
- Establish relationships with venture capitalist and other investors
- Network with senior management of life science companies
- For service providers, admittance to events that are otherwise closed
Become a Sponsor
For more information about sponsorship, please email us at sponsorship@BioBreak.org.
“Throughout the past 15 years, BioBreak has played an instrumental role in allowing myself and Locust Walk to authentically build lasting mutually beneficial relationships with life sciences executives across the country and in Europe. BioBreak always adheres to their membership criterion to honor the caliber of conversation promise, which is key to success.”
– Geoff Meyerson, CEO & Co-Founder, Locust Walk
“As strategists, we are always looking to engage and gain insights from fellow industry leaders. BioBreak provides that in spades.”
– Doug MacDougall, Managing Partner, MacDougall
“We find that BioBreak is a great venue to attend to run into great opportunities for business development, partnership and other great relationships with folks we already know, and those we don’t yet know in this super collaborative industry! You never really know who is an overlapping collaborative contact but making new friends at BioBreak is a given!”
– Laurie Halloran, President & CEO, Halloran Consulting Group