Global BioBreak is a members-only relationship building community intended to foster a stronger regional environment for executives in the life sciences and investors.
UPCOMING EVENT: Global BioBreak
Talent Management Strategies Post-Pandemic
June 23, 2021
5:00pm-6:00pm (America/New York time)
***Attendees must be a CEO to attend this event***
Join us for our next virtual event on Wednesday, June 23rd at 2:00pm PT/5:00pm ET for a virtual discussion on “Talent Management Strategies Post-Pandemic” and networking time.
Since COVID-19 impacted our lives over a year ago, companies have been forced to reevaluate their workforce strategies. Presently, there is no shortage of new responsibilities, from developing plans for the return to offices to recruiting and retaining talent to showcasing a unique culture.
How do companies emerge stronger than before?
During this event, we’ll dive into…
• How to make the most of a hybrid work model?
• How to build culture in the office and outside of it?
• Is it right for your company to embrace a global talent pool?
• What needs to be implemented to recruit and retain their future workforce?
After the group discussion, attendees will have the opportunity to network and share best practices in small groups. The event’s goal is to provide a much-needed space for CEOs in the life sciences to collaborate and build relationships with each other.
BECOME A MEMBER!
BioBreak is an exclusive international networking organization for life science executives and investors. Membership is free for approved members.
- Network with senior executives in the life sciences
- Establish relationships with venture capitalist and other investors
- Connect with people who understand the unique challenges you face in the life sciences
- Access to members-only in-person & virtual networking & thought leadership events
- Support your local life science community