Boston BioBreak is a members-only relationship building community intended to foster a stronger regional environment for executives in the life sciences and investors.
UPCOMING EVENT: Boston BioBreak
April 12, 2023
5:30pm-8:00pm (America/New York time)
***Registration is limited to CBOs only***
Join the CBO Forum for an intimate networking reception. During this event, there will be hors d'oeuvres, drinks, networking, and a panel discussion. Panel topic and speakers coming soon.
The CBO Forum's mission is to promote a community and provide an off-the-record interactive forum for peer-to-peer discussion and exploration of challenges faced by CBOs in life sciences.
We look forward to your attendance and hope that you'll find the evening both entertaining and insightful.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Log in with your username to see the event location and RSVP.
RSVP by: April 7, 2023
You must create an account or login to RSVP
BECOME A MEMBER!
BioBreak is an exclusive international networking organization for life science executives and investors. Membership is free for approved members.
- Network with senior executives in the life sciences
- Establish relationships with venture capitalist and other investors
- Connect with people who understand the unique challenges you face in the life sciences
- Access to members-only in-person & virtual networking & thought leadership events
- Support your local life science community