Welcome to Boost by BioBreak, a coalition of female life science executives igniting positive change in the industry through action-oriented conversations.
Our Story and Mission
Women often ask us at BioBreak events “where are all the women?” Because we understand the value and importance of varied voices in these groups, we are altering our approach to BioBreak’s networking group to help bridge the gap and ensure that women are everywhere decisions are being made.
Our mission is to bring together BioBreak’s female life science executives, board members, and investors, while also using this women’s group to grow the network of female members. As a result, we want to foster a full community that inspires and empowers women to achieve what they desire in their careers and professional development. Even more, we strive to create a place where our members can have in-depth conversations to bring back awareness to their company to incite positive change that will improve the industry as a whole.
Boost by BioBreak is an intimate community within the larger BioBreak organization. BioBreak has over 4,000 members in the US and Europe which provides exclusive access to diverse networking, advice, and support.
Boost by BioBreak is a content-heavy relationship-building platform for life science female executives to host action-oriented conversations to ignite positive changes in the industry as a collective community.
The Boost Difference:
- We honor change – we dive into specific issues female executives face to foster discussions members can “bring back” to their companies to ignite awareness and positive change
- We are action-oriented – our conversations revolve around how we can move the needle
- We are a community – we encourage you to develop real relationships with members
- We are only life science focused – we are only focused on issues facing women in the life science industry
- We preserve the integrity of our membership – we adhere to a strict membership criterion to honor the caliber of conversation promise
- We change together – we are a part of the larger BioBreak community to bring awareness and have conversations across genders to make an impact on gender disparity in life sciences
- Our ambassador program is the key to your voice – we align with ambassadors that help shape the content that matters to you so we can bring you relevant, timely, and important discussion topics
- All voices are important – we encourage you to be honest and candid with members
Boost by BioBreak is created for female executive leaders in the life science industry. We want to ensure that all members experience high-quality conversations that are relevant to their industry and title-specific issues. As such, we have limited membership to the following criteria:
- Medical device
- Digital health
- SVP and above
- Board members of life science companies
- Principal and above for life science investors
All female members of BioBreak will receive updates and event invitations for Boost by BioBreak.
Boost by BioBreak is committed to building a welcoming and empowering community of strong women that is continuously growing and evolving alongside our members. Our ambassadors have three key contributions: to bring forward topics that ensure in-depth conversations that foster a solutions-oriented idea exchange, to engage with the Boost and broader BioBreak community, and to promote the group to further extend our impact.
We are looking for women who are energized by Boost by BioBreak’s mission to help spearhead this initiative along with the BioBreak and Locust Walk teams. Click here to learn more about the Boost Ambassador program.
Locust Walk is proud to support and help launch Boost by BioBreak by contributing to the thought leadership and pledging to be an active ally in supporting the continued career advancements of life science female leaders. Even more, Locust Walk is committed to learning and becoming aware of these female-specific issues so that we are aligned and can join forces to help change the industry for the better.
Boost by BioBreak is looking for additional corporate partners to help launch and continually support this initiative. We have designed this group so through our partners’ financial contributions they will enjoy a seamless inclusion in thought leadership, networking, branding and marketing, and access to the premier pool of women executive talent for staffing, board seat placement, and other targeted, pre-qualified networking opportunities.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about Boost by BioBreak, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.