The Organizers of BioBreak are committed to providing a rich networking environment for our membership. To maintain a high bar, membership is limited to only Qualified Members who have registered via our online application and been accepted as full members. Membership is not transferrable to colleagues and Qualification is at the full discretion of Organizers. Members may be asked to re-submit their application from time to time. As a guideline, qualified members should meet one of the following criteria:
BioPharma, Medical Device, Diagnostic Industries (Any products for human or veterinary applications, companies of any size)
- C-level Executive: any function
- Corp Dev / BD / Licensing: VP & above
- Non-transaction VP-level: VP and above (due to the variety of roles, potential members will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and membership approval will be at the discretion of the organizers)
- Researchers: Investigators who have founded companies
- Technology Transfer: must work in a senior leadership transaction role
- Family Office / Angel: established investors only
- VC / PE / Hedge Fund: work at an investment firm with primary focus on life science investments
*Note: While we recognize that service providers are a vital part of our community, only those service providers that currently serve as sponsors may be admitted to the event. Each service provider that sponsors a region will be entitled to have up to two representatives attend each event. We believe this helps keep the network valuable for all our members.
Become a Supporter
For more information about sponsorship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.